Friday, July 2, 2021

ALONE(c)2021TonyFallon0615.

 ALONE(c)2021TonyFallon0615


I'm not a young lad anymore but free of infections

I didn't catch the Covid and I have both my injections

I'm up by nine each morning I'm as fit as a fiddle

I do not have fat behind and little in the middle

In the last forty years I have not gained or lost a pound

My heart beat is sixty two my doctor says that is sound

No high Cholesterol to worry and low blood pressure

And the food I eat could not be healthier or fresher

The only thing he's snippy about and we disagree

Is me staying up watching movies until two or three

He is a great believer in at least eight hours slumber

And he wants me to do that nightly winter and summer

My hair is shoulder length I have been growing it for years

I'm the envy of girls but Geraldine wants to use shears

I have a beard like Santa Clause for years I have not shaved

I haven't been to the barber so much money I have saved

I don't drink any alcohol and I'm not a smoker

I do not go to OTB but I like a game of poker

I'm a happy go lucky man I seldom am uptight

But there is no one here to say good morning or good night


No comments:

Post a Comment