Thursday, June 9, 2022

Glasses©️2022TonyFallon0609

 Glasses©️2022TonyFallon0609


Her name is Rachael and she's a cure for sore eyes

She's the one who measured my face for my glasses size

When she asked me to focus, she didn't have to ask twice

It was like I was gazing at the bird of paradise


She said if I was careful there never should be cracks

I'd like to know more about her, but I have no contacts

Last time there were mistakes this time they did not occur

When she typed on the keyboard, her fingers were a blur


Her efficiency today is an asset to any store

She may be as young as twenty or as old as twenty-four

In this day of the screaming Karens she was so composed

No drama, conceit or pretensions she was well disposed


Her answers were to the point and in no way confusing

With the brains this smart girl has she was barely cruising

It was a joy to watch her just going about her task

I wanted to know where she was going but I didn't ask


The time went too fast in a blink or two we were finished

If you cannot see her beauty your eyesight is diminished

In my daily travels I am not too easily impressed

So, whenever I meet someone special, I feel I've been blessed


When some see beauty there's no comment, I do the reverse

I write down my observations in a brand-new verse


©️All rights reserved. Reproduction or duplication without 

permission of the author is prohibited 

No comments:

Post a Comment