Thursday, October 20, 2022

PacemakerC2o22TonyFallon 1010

 PacemakerC2o22TonyFallon 1010

When I woke up one Monday, I did not feel inspired

I had not slept soundly all night and I still felt tired

Compared with previous days I did not feel my best

Before very long I had a tightness in my chest

A few hours later I was on the doctor's table

And he was telling me that my heart was unstable

He said his conclusion I was getting some chest pains

Was because I had some cholesterol in my veins

He wanted to open me and inspect my ticker

That without some new valves I would be getting sicker

He said it's not a very risky operation

And by far better than ten years of medication

They said they'd have to put replacements in one section

I said not to mess with the part that has affection

You know sometimes I am testy sometimes I am tense

You know so far l have never kept you in suspense

Yet I do not feel the same since they worked on my chest

I worry about my health, and I am sometimes stressed

If I said love as much I think I'd be a faker

I think my heart had more love than this new pacemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment