Saturday, June 22, 2019

On My Own©TonyFallon0622


On My Own©TonyFallon0622

I hope somebody loves you as much as I did
When you blew away like a leaf in the wind
And left me alone not caring if I lived or died
Alone all alone like a small child in the wild

I never will forget when the news arrived
I have to admit I really was surprised
I had to accept my lucky stars were not aligned
Your exit from my mind was badly timed

I though you were going to be my lifetime lover
That we’d be together winter and summer
Thinking of life without you was not within my scope
For days I aimlessly moped as if I was doped

As weeks went by and reality started to penetrate
And I knew there would be no great reunion
Oh how my well planned life started to unravel
I realized forever I’d be all alone on my own


No comments:

Post a Comment