Tuesday, September 29, 2020

MyLeftEye(c)TonyFallon0929

 

MyLeftEye(c)TonyFallon0929
I have only one good eye which affects my left view
Yet with a slight turn I could see the beauty of you
I may not see far but I have a great inner sight
To tell you what I noticed I do not feel contrite
First time I met you I could sense a true winning style
Nothing seemed real hopeless you had a winning smile
You overall come across as refined and genteel
So if you'd agree to dine that would be ideal
I am so serious this is not an escapade
And if I could sing I would sing you a serenade
To make outlandish promises would be so unwise
I do not possess an ego which is oversize
I have most needs I'm neither borrower nor lender
You could give honest advice and be my great mentor
I still admire you so much perhaps I always shall
But might you become closer more than my my best pal
Over years I have grown diplomatic smart and wise
I am not trying to pull thick wool over your eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment