Saturday, October 3, 2020

Opinions©2020TonyFallon1003

 

Opinions©2020TonyFallon1003


Sometimes it is far better to stay out of the news
Because sometimes people will expect you'll have fresh views
The kind they want from you must fully agree with theirs
There is no such thing these days as ever splitting hairs

Some of the ideas they stand up for I abhor
Yet I support their rights as I've always done before

Yes even now and then sometimes I am incorrect
I know I am not an expert on every subject


Oft an opinion or simple statement on Facebook
Gets you treated like a kook or worse still as a crook

They'll then proceed right away to rip you to a shred
And say that your recent information just misled

Sometimes the truth is too heavy to be uploaded
They would rather a little lie that's sugar coated

I've often been told to cool it but I shall not bend
No matter how much I'm sullied I shall not unfriend



No comments:

Post a Comment