Saturday, March 13, 2021

IGotTheInjection(C)2021TonyFallon0312.

 IGotTheInjection(C)2021TonyFallon0312.

I once had a sweetheart to whom I was so devoted

I believed in the pandemic but I was outvoted

So I signed up secretly and got the first injection

So then I had  no fear of getting any infection

During that first shot I was like inspecting the ceiling

At the first sight of my blood I faint or just start squealing

I had to drive forty miles again to get the second

Which was twenty more miles of driving than I had reckoned

Thankfully neither injection caused a swelling or pain

While others got varied side effects I could not complain


She temped fate by in public not ever wearing a mask

She would not even wear it in the car though I would ask

There are people who are suspicious of authority

And getting this shot is not part of their priority

She didn't believe in doctors for sickness like angina

And she clearly had no respect for doctors from China

She though the covid scare was in reality fake news

She was not a follower she would believe what she choose

Thoughts of most other people to her were just badly flawed

Everyone in the world was engaged in deceit or  fraud


My hands I wash often they are always in a lather

If you will not comply I don't want to hear you blather

 I follow my doctors orders I'm just a civilian

It's not thousands who have died I think it is a million


One day she started coughing thank God my face was covered

She went into the hospital but never recovered

Outside the gates she asked God why she got the infection

He said "you should have worn a mask and got the injection

Scientists are scientists so they don't blame the Chinese

And some pray both day and night for a cure for this disease"


Some doubtful people may be committing a big blunder

Like my stubborn ex-sweetheart who now lies six feet under.

I will keep on wearing my mask and keep washing my hands

Until Doc Fauci and his experts finally disbands

No comments:

Post a Comment