Wednesday, February 23, 2022

TheJailDream©2022TonyFallon0222

 TheJailDream©2022TonyFallon0222

I dreamed the walls were closing in after our romance
At three o'clock in the morning in a heavy trance
I had gone to bed with milk and cookies before nine
I'd have been better with whiskey or a glass of wine
In the dream I was in a cell only eight by ten
With a jailer inside in the hall two police men
The door was restricted with a master lock and chains
And on my wrists and ankles were a few more restrains
I said to my jailer that I failed to understand
How crooks were roaming free but yet I was on remand
He replied be wasn't told why I was a new inmate
Rumor was I had not shown up for a second date
The girl in question said she could never understand
Because the night before was such a great one night stand
This is the new punishment and men need to be warned
This is what you can expect from women who are scorned

No comments:

Post a Comment