Tuesday, May 21, 2024

TheEvilField©2024TonyFallon520

 


TheEvilField©2024TonyFallon520


I wandered in the dark evening zone

And felt some peace though I was alone

I must have crossed some evil ground

I wound up going round and round

I was in a valley which was vast

And I was getting nowhere fast.

Slowly I was getting more confused

I am sure by now no way amused

The circle got bigger with no egress

Was I lost forever in such stress

I'd see lights then they would dissappear

No human or living thing was near

I cirled unaware of east or west

Still in the field having not progressed

I could not walk left or straight only right

No pathway or exit was in sight

I could not walk straight or exit spy

Must I walk in circles until I'd die

The buzz in my head I wanted to stop

I was getting tired soon I would drop

Walking my energy started to zap

Yet this was not the right time to nap

To lie down now would be a big mistake

So I started counting to stay awake

It was so dark I couldn;t see my hand

Like a caged prisoner on remand

Now I was in a swamp my feet were wet

And so humid I was soaked in sweat

This whole evening turned out so eerie

Circling was turning me so weary

I thought there was a light from which I shrank

All drained of energhy I slowly sank

My true identity will be revealed

When they find me in this evil field.

No comments:

Post a Comment