Wednesday, January 1, 2020

TrueLove(C)2020TonyFallon0101




TrueLove(C)2020TonyFallon0101

I feel that I’m in clover
When you invite me over
I hope you did not hurt your knee
I want you to keep making tea
Alone I might go insane
I want to be with you Jane
To be with you is such a thrill
I’d climb a mountain or a hill
I’d travel west I’d travel east
I’d fight off the fiercest beast
I’d walk through five feet of snow
I’d walk ten miles at five below
I’m not scared of winter sleet
I'm not scared of summer heat
With lightning flashing in the skies
I would still go to my first prize
My love for you is not lukewarm
I wold go to you in the worst storm
Though the prediction be disaster
I shall not believe the forecaster
For your honor I would do battle
Though the swords of death should rattle
Three bullets wouldn’t stop me
It would take ten to drop me
In your arms I’d be revived
Ten minutes after I arrived
I would traverse rough terrain
I’m coming Saturday if it doesn’t rain

No comments:

Post a Comment