Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Coronavirus©2020TonyFallon0110


Coronavirus©2020TonyFallon0110

I am now far away from Ireland the land where I was reared
While all around me are acting sedate I am really scared
The world's people are afraid of this virus being transferred
Many colleges are closed so diplomas will be deferred

In places they won't play a match or march in any parade
Some people will not travel on a ship they are too afraid
Experts have different opinions even those with degrees
Some treat it like a cough to others it's a deadly disease 

If we say it's worse than the plague we are being divisive
But I'm in the majority when I call my death decisive
It seems all over the world poor people are dropping like flies
We don't know who is telling the truth or who's telling us lies

No comments:

Post a Comment