Friday, March 20, 2020

The Virus©2020TonyFallon0320


The Virus©2020TonyFallon0320

I'm locked up in my little apartment afraid to go out
I am praying to be safe I'm becoming very devout
People and computer by viruses are now infected
I think I've a flu shot and my computer is protected
I am constantly gargling and I'm always washing my hands
And every half an hour I run my McAfee computer scans
They call it nineteen and from animals it has mutated
I wonder could it jump from my computer Oh I hate it
I'm staying in touch with friends daily by phone and on Face Book
And when I'm eating chicken or pork I often over cook
But raw pork and chicken cutlets have viruses of their own
That leads to more hand washes I am almost down to the bone
I stocked up with food in my new king size refrigerator
I have a hundred bottles of drinks made by Mr. Gator
The virus is named Corona so I threw out all their beers
My friends say I am irrational they are not dumping theirs
I went to the supermarket and bought many king size packs
Of toilet rolls and towels there's nothing left but empty racks
I am buying packets of green vegetable and fruit seeds
I am going back to natural for all my fresh food needs
I bough a bottle of mouthwash so I can hourly gargle
I've brushed my few teeth so often daily they nearly sparkle
I bought multi supplements of iron and vitamin c
I know you are only supposed to take one, butI take three
When there is a virus raging you can not be too cautious
They says it happens suddenly you don't even get nauseous 
Of my regular prescriptions I now have ninety days stashed
I upped them because the usual thirty days goes so fast
I am sucking a bag of lozenges to keep my throat moist
On The radio station broadcast I want to be full voiced





No comments:

Post a Comment