Saturday, March 7, 2020

TheFlu(C)2020TonyFallon0306

TheFlu(C)2020TonyFallon0306

I have loved you for a long time and I probably always will,
But you've been sneezing so much lately I think you're becoming ill
No matter how often I warn you, you don't take me serious
When I tell you they're exporting from China an awful virus
Governor Cuomo is panicking in the big state of New York
There are cases in Dublin City but it hasn't got down to Cork
You won't even wear a mask you are lacking consideration
I'll be a laughing stock if I am locked up in isolation
All over the world this potential plague is being debated
And you do not give a damn if I should get contaminated
It spreads to everybody it may have even attacked the Pope
So I'm going to the store to buy Lysol and Ivory soap
They say the best way to fight it is to frequently wash your hands
Because if it gets into your lungs it'll quickly spread to you glands
Should the flu get a foothold in Befast it will quickly spread south
So if you hear any coughing up north quickly cover your mouth








No comments:

Post a Comment