Sunday, December 17, 2023

slowdance2023(C)TonyFallon120

 slowdance2023(C)TonyFallon1203

When I first met her she was acting so cagey
When I asked her out she only replied maybe
After a few more moments she finally agreed
I would have been a bit moody if I had to plead
She lives far out in the country and it was night
It was hard to see the signs there was no street light
That very first night going therec I made a wrong turn
And this anticipated date we had to adjourn
That was not the worst in a big drain I got stuck
And my Ford car wound up on the back of a truck
About eight or nine days later my trip I retraced
All the broken parts of my car were now replaced
On that first date I was both respectful and meek
Before going home I gave her a peck on the cheek
She is outgoing and friendly and no way withdrawn
And as charming and devilish as a wee leprechaun
She has a smile she has style like any other beauty
And the things I hear from her make her my cutie
She is a lovely woman a real uncut gem
If she has any faults I have yet to find them
I call her Barbie but she is a Lambert Steller
I like her so a lot and that I often tell her
I almost did not meet her it was by pure chance
I cannot wait for the night when we finally slow dance

No comments:

Post a Comment