Thursday, March 14, 2024

TheFamousBicycle©2024TonyFallon314

 



TheFamousBicycle©2024TonyFallon314


I pushed an old bicycle past your window last night

It has good brakes and tires but it has no front light

It's good for the roads but not good  in the wet fields

It should last you forever there's two invisible wheels

You know you can't keep it its just being lended

And you will return it when this lockdown is ended

I heard your new bicycle is a prisoner pardon the pun

You need some exercise and you're too old to run

I put it in the shed so it will  not gather any rust

And leave the police tag on it as we discussed

If anybody makes a fuss  they'd have to be insane

When you go to town buy a good lock and chain

We do want it back it's already been nicked 

If that happened again it might cause conflict

This is my good deed I don't want any reward

The camera was on so all the footage is stored

No comments:

Post a Comment