Friday, June 12, 2020

MetheChild©2020 TonyFallon0521

MetheChild©2020 TonyFallon0521
My mother said when I was a young boy I was a naughty child
I did whatever I wanted to do I was a wee bit wild
I paid no attentions to her or my father's or teachers rules
I had as much stubbornness in me as there was in two old mules
My Grandma said to my mother one day you know I am no prude
But you can not have a five year old running around in the nude
I was always bossy and my siblings I had to dominate
And no matter what time I had to return I was always late
To my parents I lied in games with others I always cheated
I was not a good loser I'd sulk after being defeated
Mother always threatened I'd be punished by God
She punished me frequently with the sally rod
I didn't like waiting so I'd always go to the head of the line
If any others did not like it they could just stand there and whine
One time a big older child accused me of being impolite
There were no more of those complaints after I beat him in a fight
That day the teacher chastised me and said I was acting a thug
But now everybody knew if they crossed me they would get a slug
I was not the smartest in class yet you couldn't call me a ninny
But no bully would beat up any of my friends who were skinny.
Then one hot afternoon one smart mouth called one of my friends a nerd
That's the last time any of my friends will be called that dirty word
Neighbors keep their big dogs inside whether German or Alsatians
A few of them attacked me once and then needed medications
One of those Shepherd brutes once roughed up my best friend’s mothers cat
He was not much of a match for my American baseball bat
When visitors would see me acting up they'd think it was so cute
There was some. talk of reformatory school I was such a brute
After reading some school articles I lost some of my swagger
And gave up the wild idea of buying myself a dagger
I decided I better change attitude and start behaving
If caught with a dagger I wouldn't get out until I was shaving
Some people analyzed me as a Taurus yet could not explain
How I couldn't get along with people in any other domain
If I hadn't matured I could now be getting ready for debates
I think I would get more than half the votes in the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment