Thursday, April 6, 2023

SomeoneElsesFault©️2023TonyFallon

 SomeoneElsesFault©️2023TonyFallon

I had a van you had a car we wound up swapping

You wanted some plywood so to Lowes you went shopping

That this would not end well I had a premonition

it was with concern I gave keys for the ignition

I told you the two front wheels were low and needed air

And while you were at it also check out the rear pair

Somewhere on a back road at a stop you did not halt

Now my van is wrecked and it is someone else's fault


You will never admit fault you still are not mature

You could have rented it from U-Haul and be secure

You were one hundred percent wrong charged by the police

So I'm facing a deductible and an increase

I told you no drinking you said I should not worry

How at nine the next morning could your speech be slurry

Your wife called that day and said you were driving impaired

So now I'll have no van while it is being repaired


The driver is critical so maybe detention

Along with that at least a year license suspension

Your wife asked to get the car back I told her good luck

I have keys and fob and you did not return my truck

I'm sure you think because we're friends I should be kinder

Until I see my van I have a slight reminder

I hope your car has decent suspension springs and shocks

Because I need ten bags of cement and building blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment