Wednesday, March 29, 2023

FrozenHeart©️2023TonyFallon0329

 FrozenHeart©️2023TonyFallon0329

I admired you from across the room and you caught my glance

We smiled at each other and it was potential romance

Then and there I had to make up my mind and decide

If you were the kind of woman I wanted by my side

As I made my way across I was feeling strong and brave

Yet I did not know how you were going to behave

If you had rebuffed me then the meeting would be spoiled

If you had acted scared of meeting me and recoiled

You accepted me and included me in the rapport

Over all that evening you were an entertaining sort

Over the next few weekends we rarely were alone

We also sent texts or were often talking on the phone

I took you to East Durham to see a new Irish show

And snowboarded on the Windham mountain in the fresh snow

You said you worked in Albany in one of the Malls

But you were so busy you could not accept any calls

We were travelling so smoothly with no bumps in sight

And our future together surely was looking bright

Then you mentioned the little problem with your credit line

That you would get an extension if I would only sign

You said your insurance and inspection was expiring

And your wagon needed new plugs new coils and new wiring

The interest was only one percent above prime

And you promised you would make payments every month on time

When the second payment was due you were not around

You were acting like a hedgehog who had gone under ground

Your responsibility you seemed to be shirking

And somehow or other your phone was never working

Not knowing where you worked led to major irritation

The cops might have found you had we that information

I went to the bank my agreement to try to edit

And prevent a bad mark going on my perfect credit

They said the cases against you were rather complex

That I was now lucky that you are already my ex

They said this was not the first and probably not the last

As you had cheated at least four more fellas in the past

I paid off the whole loan to save interest and late fees

I would not take you back if you begged me on bended knees

They said you would be charged as a repeating offender

That you are in Texas with little chance of surrender

When I thought of the hopes I had with you for the future

I was unaware I was picking up a moocher

The exact moment I met you you were the one chosen

But you have been so mean my heart is truly frozen

Perhaps I can get my money back by claiming a tort

And go to Judge Marilyn Millian in Peoples court

No comments:

Post a Comment