Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Walking©️2023TonyFallon0228

 Walking©️2023TonyFallon0228


In spring I've often hiked the wild Appellation trail

And had to find some kind of shelter from heavy large hail

I skied large American mountains and flashed by big trees

Was scared of Covid nineteen but didn't catch the disease

I've shivered in houses when I heard thunder clashes

And hid behind ditches when I saw lightning flashes

I walked on large frozen lakes then could hear the ice crack

And rode through some desert sandstorms on a camels back

In Florida I thought I was meeting my creator

I was walking down the street and met an alligator

Walking by a graveyard I heard noises and got spooked

Went Bungee jumping one day and then violently puked

I sat too far out one day when I cut a tree limb

And got stung by a jellyfish when I went to swim

I got lost one night on the scary streets of Madrid

But the worst of these were not the scariest thing I did

I've walked Harlem streets and rode a wild bull on the plains

Some of the scariest nights were on haunted Irish lanes

It wasn't what you saw on the road made you pee in your pants

But the memory of stories told by uncles and aunts

No comments:

Post a Comment