Wednesday, March 9, 2022

StillSearching© 2022TonyFallon0309

 StillSearching© 2022TonyFallon0309


I may be old and over the hill

But I still have some loving skill

There may be some snow on the top

I'm on the go I will not stop

In the belly there still is fire

And so far I did not retire

Many songs have still to be sung

About pretty girls who are young


My thoughts return to love each spring

I do not wear any flashy bling

For lasting true love I am yearning

With a cute girl who is discerning

Each Friday I try out my allure

To find a beauty who is mature

Like always I want to be among

A bunch of women who are young


I don't want girls uptight or snooty

And good hearted ones over beauty

I want an answer to my prayer

Not one who at  other men stare

I may not pick ones who are blondest

A brunette is often my fondest

I don't like girls with a catty tongue

That is shocking when girls are young


Want a catch but try to be modest

A blue sash if she is the hottest

I want to be envied I confess

My girl will wear a cut away dress

This year I like a senorita

She's Cuban her name is Rosita

I feel like by a bee I've been stung

When I fall for a girl who is young

No comments:

Post a Comment