Tuesday, July 5, 2022

BecauseI'mLonely©️2022OnyFallon0704

 BecauseI'mLonely©️2022OnyFallon0704

The TV is in the corner I rarely watch

Unless it is baseball or an important match

I watch the classic races and replays at night

I watch hockey too but I never watch a fight

I live where I work so I'm not a commuter

Leaving me far too much time for the computer

My dancing days are over they never began

Women all love dancing so I'm a lonely man

I often try to date visiting girls in town

Drive her up the mountains and then show her around

Often times when we are out other people stare

They may think I'm her grandpa but I do not care

I learn so much from them many are so sincere

Some come in summer I can't wait until next year

The bones may be getting old that I can't control

Taking out such beauty energizes my soul

I enjoy showing them the scenery and sights

I proudly show them off it lifts my lonely nights

©️All rights reserved. Reproduction or duplication without 

permission of the author is prohibited 


No comments:

Post a Comment