Sunday, July 10, 2022

shawnie 2022 tonyfallon0803

 shawnie 2022 tonyfallon0803

Whenever I'm in Catskills I mostly shop Walmart

I live alone so I don't need to fill up the cart

They have closed most of the cashier lines and I'm annoyed

That means many local women are now unemployed

This kind of negative thinking swiftly needs to stop

Low prices don't help if you have no money to shop

Less service but no sign of the prices coming down

We need everybody working around Catskill town

The other night I had no choice one lane was active

My lucky night it was Shaunie, she is attractive

That magic moment my heart jumped, and my eyes grew large

I was glad I was paying by cash and not by charge

The bright eyes the lovely face surrounded by a smile

She was not shy or bashful she handled me with style

She is just an angel who has not yet gotten wings

The man who wins her heart will be the envy of kings

It was a quiet night there was no one else online

Moments like this don't happen often they are divine

The happy thoughts I had I can't properly describe

There was magic about this girl, and I felt the vibe

She was chatty talkative and so gregarious

I told an old joke she thought I was hilarious

Who could not fall in love with such impeccable taste?

With no one else online to depart there was no haste

Yet all good things must end as my check out was complete

I swear she gave me a wink along with the receipt

The face and figure of Shawnie should be on the screen

Or at least have a pageant and she'd be Beauty Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment