Monday, July 9, 2018

4 Little Poems © Tony Fallon070518

4 Little Poems © Tony Fallon070518
I used to love someone her name I have forgotten
I bet if she knew that she would feel real rotten
She had a high opinion likewise high conception
I’d say she was engaged in a little self deception.
Last night in a dream I met a lady fair
I asked if she’d marry me she said she didn’t care
She said she was a widow facing destitution
If I’d also take her kids it would be a great solution
I heard firecrackers all through the day long before dark
Then the professionals exploded many in the town park
I live adjacent to the park and feel persecuted
For two days afterwards the air will be polluted
I yam what I am said the sweet potato
Not as tasty raw as I am baked in dough
But when I am baked in the month of July
I will be smaller than my original pi

No comments:

Post a Comment