Friday, July 27, 2018

The last Romance© Tony Fallon072718

The last Romance© Tony Fallon072718

If  I've fallen in love with a red head I have no regret
I have been in love with a lusty grey and a wee brunette
I was out one time with a girl and her hair was dirty blonde
No matter how much I chatted her up she would not respond

On a blind date I took out a girl her hair was snowy white

She frightened the life out of me she was six feet six in height
I have been out with a woman whose hair was as black as coal
I did not understand a word she only spoke espanol

I have been advised to stay away from girls whose hair is red
They say the average man can not satisfy them in bed
Not only that the wear and tear could induce my sad demise
At least you'll know one man who will be so happy when he dies


No comments:

Post a Comment