Monday, July 16, 2018

Said and done© Tony Fallon071618

Said and done© Tony Fallon071618

The Mets played yesterday and lost by a run
It was a fair result when all is said and done
Roscommon played Tyrone in the blazing sun
Roscommon couldn’t stand the heat when all was said and done
When Trump saw the parachutist he began to run
There’s one reason why everyone should not have a gun
Trump would now be in jail when all is said and done
He insulted the Prime Minister, the Queen and her son
I wonder who else he will insult when all is said and done
I bet it won’t be the Russians after how the election was won
Putin is a bigger bully when all is said and done
I often tell a big long joke or a shorter pun
The jokes are funnier when all is said and done
Bags of coal or feathers above me both weighing a ton
I’d rather the feathers fall on me when all is said and done
I love corn muffins but I’d much rather have an Irish bun
They are lovely with a cup of tea when all is said and done
There is one person I still miss more than anyone
I hope she come back to me before all is said and done


No comments:

Post a Comment