Saturday, July 21, 2018

I Don’t Know © Tony Fallon 072118

I Don’t Know © Tony Fallon 072118


Some people seem to know everything and have so many views
I wonder why they don't have a column in the Daily News
Yet some of their points, comments and opinions are very weak
That is because they never listen they always have to speak
If you do not learn something worthwhile daily how can you grow?
You learn a lot of information by saying "I don't know"

When a topic is mentioned they quickly become engaged
When I hear the pointless things they say I become enraged
I've watched this type of person really beat up a friend
Then be backed up still flailing because they didn't comprehend
I think some advanced reading these scoundrels should undergo
Or better still admit there are subjects that they do not know

Those know it all's kill conversations and are frequently offensive
And when corrected on a point can lash out or become defensive 
They belittle and intimidate those folks with greater knowledge
Maybe even people who have studied many years in college
Some people think if they knew more their brain would overflow
Not realizing they would gain knowledge by saying “I don't know"

Analyze their dialogue you'll realize they have weird beliefs
Contrary opinions religious superstitions and beefs
I pity any children growing up in such an icy state
For the bully on the outside at home will certainly dictate
I wonder if such children shall this abusive treatment outgrow
And become adults mature enough to one day say “I don't know"

No comments:

Post a Comment