Monday, March 4, 2019

The Snow©2019TonyFallon0304


The Snow©2019TonyFallon0304


The frigid wind blew down our street like so many times before
Setting off the alarm and siren in the back of the store
This long winter has to have been one of the most consistent
The rain, low temperatures and snows have been quite persistent
It started in early fall it's been at it since October
I wish we would have just one big storm and let it be over
I have already used bags of salt and this thing called Quick Melt
I must have lost ten pounds and I've punched a new hole in my belt
I think I am too old for all this shoveling and sweeping
The only good thing about it I have no problem sleeping
With the boiler constantly going and frequent storms forming
Sometimes it is hard to believe about this global warming
I know that to many people that's a subject for review
And for many so called experts it's a subject that's taboo



No comments:

Post a Comment