Friday, May 10, 2019

Pain But No Gain©2019TonyFallon0510


Pain But No Gain©2019TonyFallon0510

I just met a woman who did me wrong
But I am no way acrimonious
She pulled my strings and I played along
But now she is not so harmonious 

She came into my life with loads of strife
And an attitude both gloomy and glum
With complaints that were many and rife
And an arm that was slowly going numb

I did not say I would take her away
I offered shelter with no plans of gain
Saying she could stay until she was okay
I could see she had some issues and pain

After the story my heart was unfrozen
But I was better off being alone
Because if the mean boyfriend should blow in
I could wind up beneath a headstone

She asked my advice with many questions
But I am no longer her mentor
She paid no regard to my suggestions
And went back to her angry tormentor

If her heart should be broken again
This time I will not pick up a piece
I see she don't appreciate good men
She can take her complaints to the police
        VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
       VVVVVVVVVV……VVVVVVVVV
Some People are only happy when they are sad

No comments:

Post a Comment