Thursday, May 2, 2019

Another birthday©TonyFallon0502


This I wrote tongue in cheek.
But I bet there are a few people out
there get depressed on their Birthday
I hope you enjoy it

Another birthday©TonyFallon0502

Well another years birthday's over and I survived.
All the gifts I was expecting have not yet arrived
You know me very well I'm very optimistic
And I'm not at all the least bit materialistic 
Some of the gifts did actually arrive early
And of course a few forgot about me entirely
A Happy Birthday is all that was needed to be said
I wonder if they'd send flowers if I was sick in bed
It's terrible to be sitting there alone forsaken
When you thought you had real friends and you are mistaken
But that is to be expected so a few forgot
And of course there are others who would never send me squat
Early his morning I checked on many a Face book file
And a rather large HIT LIST I started to compile
To keep you as a friend I might accept just a dollar
Otherwise my list of friends is going to get smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment