Monday, May 6, 2019

You and I © 2019TonyFallon0506.


You and I © 2019TonyFallon0506.

The sun came up early this morning and it will tomorrow too
I used to go out with your sister but now I'm in love with you
Your sister thinks you were flirting with me for the best position
I hope this will not become a two sisterly competition

She hinted that all she only wanted was to have wedded bliss
She wanted to become a misses and no longer be a miss
I never told her I loved her yet she became so obsessive
If a waitress should be friendly to me she acted possessive

When I saw her early today she gave me a doleful expression
I hope she's not headed for a bout of clinical depression
She also said many words about us that were not flattering
And indicated you or I might wind up getting a battering

Have there ever been cases where she resorted to violence
I guess its better she verbalize than suffer on in silence
I just checked out my car and already it has been badly keyed
She only found out about us last week she does work with great speed


All of her accusing and threatening is very immature
If I found out she had an illegal gun I would not feel secure
Last night when I got home late I saw a shadow in the garden
If she shot me in jealousy she'd probably get a pardon

I hope she not already becoming paranoid or neurotic
If she develops a fatal attraction that could be chaotic
One of the worst things I could have is a jealous sister-in-law
So if we do get married we might have to move to Omaha
.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment