Sunday, August 18, 2019

Star XVC237©TonyFallon0818


Star XVC237©TonyFallon0818

If you look up to the sky especially tonight
You'll find a new star there shining so bright
The proper name is xvc237 but I call it Susan
It has no fixed position it moves 'cause its Cruisin
We have lost a friend heaven gained a programma'
The sky an apostrophe a comet shaped like a comma
I'm sure she's already told God she has brought software
And that there will be a new version of The Lord's Prayer
When Susan is finished it'll have another paragraph
And future pictures of St Patrick will not have a staff
She was not impressed with anybody wearing crowns
Food for Susan's brain was Verbs proper cases and nouns
She never was too much impressed by any organization
She never used a long word she would prefer abbreviation
She must have spoken to my father while we here were mourning
For in a dream my father issued me a very stern warning
According to Face Book she was born today in Forty nine
And I'm sure that star xvc237 will forever brightly shine

No comments:

Post a Comment