Tuesday, April 26, 2022

FloridaShore©️2022TonyFallon0426

 FloridaShore©️2022TonyFallon0426


I dream of you nightly with us hand in hand

Walking in Florida's everlasting sand

Where the ocean and sky seem to be merging

And twice a day the tide is once more surging

Where the sun is always shining on the brine

In my dream in this paradise you are mine

As we wander idly I often look back

To see where we just walked making a new track

Will our friendship last is one of my concerns

Footprints will vanish when the ocean returns

There's fish in the sea but crocks in the lagoon

To stay home is okay on an afternoon

But dreams are only dreams with silver lining

And in those dreams the sun is always shining

I don't know your feelings or your resistance

Or if new love can bloom at this great distance

In the storm will we be Palms and only sway

And live to love as one for another day

I want to hold you there is no denying

Love is in the air nature is not lying


©️All rights reserved. Reproduction or duplication 

without permission of the author is prohibited 

No comments:

Post a Comment