Thursday, April 7, 2022

Typist©2022TonyFallon0407

 Typist©2022TonyFallon0407


All my writing recently has been on wordpad

With easier correct than the typewriter I had

My one finger the keys I'm always depressing

And no one in the world am I impressing

While it's not impressing it is not a crime

And all the last lines of my poems still rhyme


I am so fast my finger often looks like a blur

But I am not sure I could do sixty words per

While other people use one finger to insult

At the end of a day I get a positive result


I was barely walking and out of the crib

When I was first introduced to ink and a nib

Then I made a few big letters in a jotter

And dried up extra ink spots with a blotter

There was also another writing utensil

The yellow wooden number two lead pencil

And you'd have to use a rubber to erase

And set up your own both sides of margin space

And I almost forgot the famous Biro pen


I've had Mac and Apple and I'm up to windows ten

It has more type styles than a man would ever want

And small medium and big sizes of font

It has auto correct I don't need to spell

It also has word works office and excel

There are other programs I don't understand

And other actions such as tab and command

You can minimize maximize and even paste

And all the incorrect words you can replace

Beware of ever hitting backspace or delete

And always save any articles you complete

Many times I find myself madly raving

It closed down without me properly saving

It has a copier a printer a scanner and fax

And it can promptly print a single sheet or a few stacks

The end result should be correct and have very few gaffes

And only understandable simple paragraphs

The intent of a writer should not be to inform

Instead maybe create a new violent thunderstorm










No comments:

Post a Comment