Tuesday, April 12, 2022

TeaBags©2022TonyFallon0412

 TeaBags©2022TonyFallon0412


Spinning around in the big microwave goes my favorite mug with five teabags

One of my favorites is Salada they have amusing sayings on the tags

Some people swear of the magic powers of Irish whisky I think that's a myth

It's only ten in the morning and that spinning microwave mug will be MY fifth


I buy eight tea boxes every month so eight hundred cups is my limitation

Even one or two cups pick me right up so monthly there is much stimulation

I never put more than five tea bags in my large mug and on it a mouse could trot

God be good to the old Irish days when my mother made it as strong in a pot


I never throw out any old tea bags they are so useful as they decompose

They can be used for washing dishes or hands and fertilizer for a red rose

I only once tried coffee or chocolate and I still think tea has the best taste

Plus I can't wait for a pot to percolate as in the AM I'm often in haste

No comments:

Post a Comment