Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Dreamer© TonyFallon060618

Dreamer© TonyFallon060618

I fell in love with a dreamer
And I cannot redeem her
Her I do not want to change
Even though she acts strange
By change I don’t mean another
Because she is the perfect mother
But for hours she won’t move
When she’s in a dreamy groove
She dreams we are millionaires
And puts on all kind of airs
Wants to know “where is the maid?”
Then goes into a wild tirade
Won’t even sit down and chat
Won’t feed the children or the cat
She won’t answer the door or the phone
When she’s in this dreamy zone
Doctors say it’s a harmless habit
A make believe land she can inhabit
I often wonder if it’s a dream or a spell
Or if the future she can foretell
If that is the case all could be right

If she picks the number for Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment