Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Viewing © Tony Fallon 060618

Viewing © Tony Fallon 060618

Everybody likes a particular face
Belonging to a person they would like to embrace
It could be the color of the eyes
The shape of the lips or their size
Some pretty faces are oval others round
And after a hot summer many are browned
The faces most important part is the chin
I love it when I see one resting on a violin
I like a rounded forehead with no showing veins
That is the kind that has a lot of brains
The hair and the ears are important too
I do not like it if the ears are pushing through
I prefer a face that has two sparkling blue eyes
That could make a man happy under darkening skies
And a smile that says your lonely days are spent

Just love me forever and I’ll make you content

No comments:

Post a Comment