Monday, February 25, 2019

Being Sad ©2019TonyFallon0209

Being Sad ©2019TonyFallon0209
It's not my fault if you're unhappy
And all of your comments are snappy
If you want to be moody that's okay 
I will come back some other day
The trip you are taking leaves me weary
I know each day we can't be cheery
I've taken this trip with you before
And got so little thanks for the chore
You say in love you are unlucky
I told you to forget the girl from Kentucky
That she'd cause you nothing but aches
You keep making the same mistakes
You never listen to anyone's advice
And keep making decisions that are unwise
Misery and you are often a pair
But I'll not be a partner to your despair
You keep saying you'll turn a new leaf
But you only do what causes you grief
When you are happy being sad
Then you are not a good comrade

No comments:

Post a Comment