Saturday, February 2, 2019

My squaw©2019TonyFallon00202


My squaw©2019TonyFallon00202

I met a girl from Arizona that should end my search
She owned a forest in Oregon full of oak and birch
That’s not the end of my troubles you must think again
For every problem I have she has at least ten
You know I have problems with English grammar
When she loses her temper she goes for the hammer
A two by four an iron bar or any thing that’s handy
And she often did this in front of my uncle and my auntie
Yet when she’s not angry my life is full of thrills
She has loads of money and I have loads of bills

She was the only daughter of her Wicklow Irish paw
Who panned for gold in the west and met an Indian squaw
Just as her father was about to separate his scalp from his brains
And throw whatever was left to the howling wolves on the plains
They had one only daughter and she inherited a half a million trees
And her wood is shipped on her sailing boats all over the seven seas
The smallest thing will set her off she’s very temperamental
She says she doesn’t care if I come or go she’s no way sentimental
Yet when she’s not angry our lives are full of thrills
And I would never divulge what happens when we go up in the hills

No comments:

Post a Comment