Monday, February 25, 2019

Feeling Abandoned©2019TonyFallon0222

Feeling Abandoned©2019TonyFallon0222
"I won't write it down I will remember"
That's what you said to me last December
I was talking about our home address 
As you headed out in your evening dress
I said I longed to accompany you
But you just waved your hand and said adieu
I hope you do not have another swain
Driving around in my new All Terrain
The very next day I checked our account
And found you had withdrawn a big amount
By now I am a little bit concerned
I would feel better if you had returned
I am worried I didn't make you content
If you come back I will gladly repent
I rarely complained and I never whined
I though in old age we would be combined.
I am filled with remorse and frustration
and I'm suffering from near starvation
You have no idea how heartache feels
I wish you would come home and cook my meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment