Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Haircut© Tony Fallon032918

The Haircut© Tony Fallon032918

I cut my hair the other day
I miss my pony tail so much
The girls used to stroke it
Now they don’t even touch
I must have looked very wild
As I sat down in the chair
She said “oh my god
That is some head of hair”
How long ago since you cut it
It must be six or seven years
I cannot cut it with clippers
I’ll have to use a shears”
She continued her tirade
“I‘m surprised you didn’t get strangled
With the way
Your hair in the back is all tangled
That big tangle I’ll have to cut
I can’t get it undone
If you were a woman
 It could be rolled into a bun”
She clipped on gaily
But I could not ignore
My former lovely tresses
Piling up on her barber floor
I asked how much they weighed
 She said “at least five pound”
And they probably did

 They took up a lot of ground

No comments:

Post a Comment