Sunday, March 18, 2018

Still Waiting© Tony Fallon031618

Still Waiting© Tony Fallon031618

It’s been two long years since I saw your face
I wonder if you are ever coming back to my place
Just to be with you again would be so splendid
You’d have to leave again I would not be offended

You know I didn’t forget you  and I never will
The day that I met you is still my biggest thrill
This time I will know in advance what to expect
And you know I always show you great respect

I would never want to lose your friendship
You will be forever be my eternal blue chip
You are so levelheaded without illusions
And I value so much your conclusions

So will I see you  once again real soon
Maybe you’ll surprise me some afternoon
When we have dry hot summer weather
And like before spend two magic weeks together.

No comments:

Post a Comment