Saturday, March 3, 2018

The Frenchie Connection © Tony Fallon 021618

The Frenchie Connection © Tony Fallon 021618
When I first moved here I was running from the Law
I had been working on a ranch near Lille Rock Arkansas
I had many fake licenses and numerous fake ID’s
And I could open and start any car even without the keys
There was a woman tagging along a little Paris wench
She only speaks a few words of English but she speaks French
She is smarter and wiser than many women twice as old
She didn’t care a shit about laws we were from the same mold
I didn’t have much money I spent most of it on wine and song
If I didn’t spend the rest on Frenchie she wouldn’t come along
So I decided to come to see Broadway and all the tourists from Japan
And get money from a bank with no interest or repayment plan
That was the easiest plan to make money that I ever devised
And the cameras didn’t catch my picture because I was disguised
When I called my mother a few nights later she got an awful shock
When I told how easy it was to make money far away from Little Rock
That night I was watching a TV show the subject was about fraud
And they said the FBI was interested in this hairy man named Claud
Of course you wouldn’t recognize me shaved, crew cut and glasses
As I walk the streets around Broadway I blend in with the masses.
With my fake British accent and Frenchie we are an international pair
And we have less to worry about than a New York millionaire
That one visit to the bank made us quite a handsome stash

No comments:

Post a Comment