Monday, February 26, 2018

Fish © Tony Fallon 022418.


Fish © Tony Fallon 022418.
For one more week the animals will be leaved
And boy is I relieved
I taught next week might be about fishes
And that wood not be one of my wishes
But if the choice was fish we’d all be hooked
And if you didn’t write the poem you was cooked
You would have to discuss line and rod
And the best way to catch pike and cod
They are knot cuddly they are cold
And not much company unless they are gold
But they are in a tank and can’t come out to play
And the cat keeps an eye on them every day
Porpoises are easy to mollify
But as fish they may not qualify
Not many people have a pet shark
Noah didn’t take even won on the ark
The monster whale is not known for its slowness
And nobody has made friends since the days of Jonas
In clubs and bars many fish are on display
And they aren’t as big as the wons that got away.
I love fresh fish from a local creek
I could eat them for dinner seven days of the week.
No matter how hard I prayed mine never increased
Like they did for Jesus at the wedding feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment