Monday, August 27, 2018

Too Late© Tony Fallon 082718


Too Late© Tony Fallon 082718

I have to tell you right now, you I really hate
To spread evil lies about me, you just couldn't wait
for five or six more hours. And get the rumors straight
Now you are real sorry, just a little bit too late


So you realize your error, you read the update
I had so much trust in you, I thought you were my mate
You want to start the friendship again, with a clean slate
You should have thought of that yesterday, now it is too late

We've been together for so long, my favorite classmate
We never separated, so easy to communicate
I never believed our great friendship, would disintegrate
But the rapport is surely over , now it is too late

This is too much aggravation, to have to contemplate
Maybe in a month I might be in a mellower state
And I might be more forgiving, as you are only eight
But right now my instinct tells me, it is far too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment