Friday, April 20, 2018

I am Here © Tony Fallon 042018

I am Here © Tony Fallon 042018

I wish you wouldn’t expect the word love unless it’s intended
When many people hear that word I’m sure they feel splendid
But if the other person doesn’t love you yet don’t be offended
I am still here for you our relationship has not been ended

Love does not sprout over night it grows slowly I assume
I am very fond of you and my love for you could one day bloom
There you go again you want an immediate positive response
You think I do not care about you or your needs and wants

We must not confuse the two words love and infatuation
One is like being sober the other is more like intoxication
You can be infatuated with a body after only one glance

But it takes the love of heart and soul to bloom into romance

No comments:

Post a Comment