Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The possible date © Tony Fallon 041018

The possible date © Tony Fallon 041018
>>>>Girls  send me an answer in poetry<<<<
We’ve been neighbors for so long and of you I’m fond
We’ve gone to school together you’re my favorite blonde
I would love you a lot and ask you on a date
If you would just lose about forty pounds of weight
You have often said you like to go out with guys
But every time I see you, you’re eating hamburger and fries
You eat some much mayonnaise and salt you’ll get a stroke
And there is so much sugar and calories and in a liter of coke
Always in the supermarket you are in the ice cream section
And you never eat yogurt but loads of creamy confection
You don’t eat healthy food at all and you look so pallid
You should be using milk and fish and big plates of salad
You said I’m not in great shape myself and outweigh you by ten
But I am at least six inches taller than you and I am a little thin
I’d like to take you to a concert or some fancy venue
I shouldn’t ask you to change but you’ll have to alter your menu


No comments:

Post a Comment