Sunday, April 29, 2018

The Garden of Eden© TonyFallon042918

The Garden of Eden© TonyFallon042918

I wonder if there were vegetables in Eden or just fruit
There must have been birds Adam did not give a hoot
I don’t know about fowl like hens or a duck or a drake
I doubt if there were mice or rabbits because of the snake

Adam wasn’t happy with a garden he wanted the whole farm
So I guess he thought if both ate the apple it would be no harm
Adam may have worried without red meat of getting anemia
Eve watched her figure the first woman ever to practice bulimia

God was very angry and would not give them a pardon
I never found out what car he used to drive them from the garden
Most men I’ve ever talked to about Eden lay the blame on Eve

They don’t think it was for eating apples they were asked to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment