Thursday, October 18, 2018

Morning lover©TonyFallon101818


Morning lover©TonyFallon101818
When we were a pair we both were true
You really were a ball of fire
We acted like one person and not two
I met you when the grass had morning dew
When you spoke I knew you sang in the choir
And I was enraptured by your eyes of blue
Snow was in the air as the cold wind blew
I said lets go sit and talk beside my fire
And maybe you would like a little Irish brew
We sat and talked for hours and the morning flew
You told that you were an antique buyer
And you had come back from three weeks in Peru
You also said you were a painter and you drew
Men with clothes and some with no attire
I said the man who’d pose today would get the flu
I asked you if you’d make love to me as it was almost two
And you said it took me a long time to inquire
Later you told me your name was Peggy Sue
And I said you were welcome anytime you’re passing through


No comments:

Post a Comment