Thursday, May 24, 2018

Bananas© Tony Fallon 052418

Bananas© Tony Fallon 052418

I laughed so much I hurt
And popped a button on my shirt
I had to check if my pants were split
It was a really funny skit
There were two men on the stage
Pretending to be monkeys in a cage
One with green pants and red jacket
The other one was Buddy Hackett
I can laugh just by looking at his face
I would laugh if he sang Amazing Grace
They both were wearing bandanas
They had about five pounds of bananas
They were sticking bananas in their ears
Most of the audience was reduced to tears
Most of the audience was seriously drunk
They would have laughed if he sang punk
They were putting bananas where I won’t mention
When the MC put the show in suspension.
Where the bananas wound up I’m nor certain
There was a lot of moaning behind the curtain


No comments:

Post a Comment