Monday, May 28, 2018

My System © Tony Fallon 052818

My System © Tony Fallon 052818

My computer has often made me so angry I’d want to smash it
I love my widows ten dearly it’s the kind you don’t wash it
I was raised on Macintosh and Apple not an IBM PC
Or a smart assed phone which is so much smarted than me
I keep it in my pocket where it gives off rings and dings
I pay no attention to it unless the telephone part rings
The young ones tell when I’m out one of the latest trends
Is to spend the whole day hooked up with face book friends
As far as it goes about Face book I will readily admit
My opinion about it is it’s a lot of Horse or Bull excretion  
I even sold apple products in my Long Island store
And I thought IBM only sold typewriters until 1994
Back at my kitchen table I still have Windows Ten
I know as soon as I understand it they’ll change it again
Before they had seven and eight then vista and pro
There is an evil plot out there to get a lot more of my dough
Whenever it is slow or I don’t like its demeanor
I use this special program I have called CCleaner
People used to complain about their systems with frustration
I didn’t know it was their computer I thought it was constipation
I don’t understand the systems I don’t understands the parts
But I’m happy every day when I hit the button and it starts


No comments:

Post a Comment